Sunday, July 20, 2008

Raining On Sunday!


It has been raining off an on all day long. We've had about three severe thunderstorm warnings come across the television but no storm to report of. It will get dark outside then lighter, then back and forth. Our weather this summer has been very strange.


Not much really going on here. Due to the drabby weather, I feel very tired today and keep telling myself you CAN cook dinner and DO NOT order out. I will end up cooking, then probably crashing once again!! LOL


The little guy and Patches still have issues. Fast friends, they are not. Cannot wait until that day comes though. And it will.


I cannot believe that tomorrow is Monday already. I ended up going in to work yesterday for about 2 and a half hours. We are allowed to get up to 5 hours of overtime and I always make sure to get those overtime hours. Courtney went with me and she much enjoyed our little "Starbucks" coffee and the maker. It is a pretty cool thing.

Oh and on the fourth we went to Pine Creek Campground in Ithaca and got to see the above picture. Was pretty cool, we also got to see it land in the Campground and help put it back in it's huge bag. Was a treat, better than fireworks!! :)

I should get to making dinner!!

Much Love To All!!!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Cool air balloon! We've been having the same weird weather up here hon. The last two days were sunny scorchers (yech!) and this morning it's black skies and thunder going on..... go figure!

Hope your week is good darlin'!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon. One day I will!

How old is Patches?

;)