Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!

Well hello to all!! I hope this finds you all well with kindness in your hearts and a smile on your face.

First off, I want to Congratulate Patty and her Hubby on baby Jonas!! I am SO happy for the both of you. :)

My sister is having her surgery on Friday, so if you don't mind saying a prayer or two. We all would appreciate it. She isn't as nervous as she anxious she has told me. I just know she is going to come out of this a winner. She just has to, right? ;)

I cannot believe that school starts next Wednesday!! HOLY CRAP, where did the summer go!??!! Anybody know? LOL We went to the Waterloo Outlet Mall and made out like bandits. If it wasn't for the Outlets I don't know what we'd do for school clothes! :)

I hope you all have a safe and happy Labor Day!!

Much Love!

6 comments:

Jude said...

Your sister is in my prayers Terri, let us know how the surgery goes?

I know, where indeed did summer go?? I love autumn so I'm glad to know that it's on it's way!

I'm still on cloud 9 for Patty, I can't believe she's a mommy now! Woohoo!

Terri said...

Thank you Jude.

My sister's surgery was a SUCCESS!!! There is no "C" word!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The doctor was very confident that she is going to have a full recovery!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC News for your sister!!!! I'm so happy to hear the great news!

Thanks for the congratulations... I can't believe Jonas is 18 days old today... they are right time flies by... either that it's just a blur because of lack of sleep and the love we have for him.

:)

Jude said...

Yooooo Hooooooo Terri! :-)

I miss you hon, hope all is well!

Terri said...

Hello Jude,

Here I am. I have just been very busy lately. I am taking a tax class so I leave work at 545pm on Monday's and Thursday's and I leave work at 6pm on Wednesday's to bowl. So by time the weekend rolls around I am a tired girl!!!

But I am still here, once things calm down a little I will post more.

Much Love!!!!

Jude said...

Thank you so much for the update honey, now I know you're okay and just busy. Hope you get some "me" time soon! *muah* xox