Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I have received my first raise at my new job. My review was a success and I have received a 10% pay raise of my salary!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am anxious to see my paycheck this friday.
The Girls and I are planning on going out to dinner at Applebee's and then some school shopping at JcPenney's.
Then Saturday we have the Family Picnic at Song Mountain that work puts on, if it's anything like Octoberfest, we won't be going home hungry to say the least

Gosh I need to file down my nails - I cannot tell you how many times I've had to hit the backspace key!!! LOL

My sister went to the mall yesterday and picked up a formal dress for Chelsea for her cotillion for SEVEN BUCKS and it is so soo sooo beautiful. It is knee length w/ a zig zag cut on the bottom and is white and pink. It looks so nice on her. We are going to go back to pick our Courtney's as she has a different style then Amy and Chelsea.


I would like to thank all of you who have welcomed me back in to Blog Land with open arms!! :)

Much love to all!!!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Well I can't tell you just how much you were missed here honey!

Holy hannah, $7 for a dress?? Whoa, good deal!

Congrats on your raise Terri, that's great. It's always nice to see the difference in the paycheque for sure.

Hope you have a great time at the picnic!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the pay increase you so deserve it!!

You have been missed here in blogland! I'm glad you are back!

:)